There are many racks , and many storefronts with shelves, but when we buy racks or shelving, how should we check them? When it comes to this problem, people who buy shelves are stumped. , because they don't know how to carry out the acceptance of the shelves, but in the rack industry, there is a standard for the acceptance of the racks, so what is its standard?
The first step: confirm whether the received shelves are delivered according to the order, all kinds of accessories are complete, the color is according to the sample, and the packaging meets the requirements.
The second step : Inspection of the overall installation accuracy of the shelf
1. The vertical deviation of the shelf sheet is not more than 10mm;
2. The height deviation of the beam on the same floor is ±10mm;
3. The deviation of the center distance between the bottoms of the adjacent shelf pieces is ±2mm;
4. The misalignment deviation of the shelves in the same lane and the same row is not more than 5mm;
The third step: Shelf manufacturing accuracy detection:
1. The column is punched and rolled by imported CNC machine tools, and the error of the head and tail holes is ±2mm;
2. At full load, the inner and outer camber of the column should be less than H/1000, and the load deflection of the beam should be less than L/250;
3. The rigidity and strength of the shelf conform to the machinery industry standard GB/5323-91;
4. The welding process of the shelf is implemented in accordance with the national standard, without the phenomenon of de-soldering and virtual welding, and each welding part is manually removed from the welding slag and spatter;
The fourth step : Surface treatment process:
Black embryo - remove surface dirt - chemical rust removal - phosphating - spraying - leveling curing - packaging inspection and storage, coating thickness 60 microns.