There are many kinds of storage shelves
. At present, the commonly used shelves include medium-sized shelves, beam shelves, through shelves, shuttle shelves, cantilever shelves, attic shelves, fluency shelves, etc. these shelves should follow the following five principles in operation and use:
1. Anti shelf overload: during the design and manufacture of storage shelves, the shelf manufacturer will select materials and set a rated load according to the load. During the storage of goods, the weight of each layer of goods shall not exceed the maximum load of the shelf design.
2. Prevent goods from exceeding the width: the overall dimension of the storage shelf is fixed, the shelf layer height and shelf width have been limited, and the overall dimension of the pallet and goods shall be 100mm smaller than the net space of the shelf.
3. Anti collision: during the installation of storage shelves, sufficient forklift operation space shall be reserved, and anti-collision foot guards or anti-collision barriers shall be installed to avoid the forklift hitting the shelves during operation. When storing and storing goods, the speed shall be slowed down and handled with care as much as possible to prevent the forklift from descending too fast, causing great impact and damaging the shelf beam.
4. Prevent top heavy goods: when storing goods on storage shelves, the order should be from the bottom layer to the same layer. The principle of storing heavy goods on the bottom layer and light goods on the top layer should be followed.
5. Prevent using unqualified pallets to store goods. When all goods are stored on the shelf, pallets or containers with load and structure meeting the shelf use requirements shall be used. The pallets on the shelf shall adopt Sichuan word and Tian word bottom pallets or double-sided pallets as far as possible, and the shelves can also be equipped with laminates, shelf layer nets, cross beams and other auxiliary facilities.