• Platform is constructed by columns, main beams and secondary beams with steel planks, separating the warehouse into two to three parts for storage or office. Modular yet strong connection between main beam and secondary beam. Secondary beam beams tied with steel studs for guaranteed life-long use of the mezzanine floor.
• Racking platform is constructed as a platform on top of racking system with same frames, together with features of racking and platform.
Perforated Steel Planks
Ribbed Steel Planks
Smooth Steel Planks
Features & Advantages
• Allows you to take full advantage of the air space you already have
• Total bolted system without any welding
• Self-supporting structure without any support from building or civil structure
• Ideal for multi-tier mezzanines
• Easy assembly & dismantlement